5.22.2014

DOSE OF COLORS

I have been wanting to try the Dose of Colors lipsticks for months now after hearing rave review after rave review but they have been sold out online. So when I saw that everything was back in stocl on the Dose of Colors website I quickly placed my order. The color that I knew I wanted from the beginning was Love Potion so I placed that color in my cart right away. After that I was deciding which other one to purchase because the shipping is a flat rate of $5.50 so I wanted to make it worth it. When I saw there were two new shades released I checked them out and right away knew Sorbet was the second lipstick I wanted so I quickly paid and squealed with excitement. 

When I received these products and tested them out I was not disappointed. Dose of Color lipsticks are very pigmented and creamy. The wear time is about four hours before I feel like I need to reapply which is pretty good for me because I am always either drinking something or talking or both. 
I am very happy with these lipsticks overall. I tried to pick two colors that were somewhat unique to my collection of mostly nudes and baby pinks. I also love that these lipsticks are vegan, gluten free, and cruelty free.



Love Potion is a fabulous bright pinky purple color that just makes your face glow. This color is stunning and pretty unique. I have a hard time finding purple colors that do not make my teeth look yellow so this is an exciting find. 







The other color is purchased is Sorbet which is an equally stunning peachy pinky coral color that I am going to rock all summer long. I have tried this color on a bunch of my friends with different skin tones and hair colors and it looked awesome on each one of them. 








Are there any other Dose of Color lipstick that you love of think I should try out? Please let me know.

Retail: $16.00 each at www.doseofcolors.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment