11.14.2013

Swatch & Review: Smashbox Wondervision Eye Set in Sparks

When i saw this set at Sephora i fell in love. For $32.00 this set includes a eyeshadow palette with six stunning colors, a full sized Full Exposure mascara in black, and a full sized Limitless eyeliner in Onyx. The eyeshadow palette is an absolutely gorgeous set of peachy golden and bronze shades that will be perfect year round. I can see creating a beautiful holiday golden eye with this set as well as using the bronzey shades in the summer. The liner is also great, a very dark black color that glides on the eye with ease and makes the shadows pop. I haven't tried the mascara yet but I have heard good things so as soon as I finish some of the mascaras in my current rotation I will try it. Also included in the set are three cards for inspiration creating looks with this set.








xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment