9.30.2014

VICE 3


 I am an Urban Decay palette junkie so when I saw they were releasing the third vice palette I jumped and bought it as soon as it was available. The vice palettes are always a good bang for your buck because you get 20 eyeshadows for $60.00 and the quality of Urban Decay shadows are one of the best in my opinion.

This years palette includes everything from bright pops of color to everyday neutral shadows making it very versatile for any look that you might want. 





From top to bottom: Truth, Undone, Downfall, DTF



Dragon, Freeze, Heroine, Brokedown


Vanity, Lucky, Reign, Bobby Dazzle


Alien, Alchemy, Bondage, Sonic


Last Sin, Angel, Defy, Revolver 


All these swatches were done on bare skin so as you can see these shadows are really worth the price of admission. Overall I think that this palette is a great addition to any collection. 

Available at Sephora Ulta and urbandecay.com


xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment