4.07.2013

Maybelline Summer 2013 Collection

When I saw CrystalVlogs video on the new limited edition Maybelline Summer Collection I knew I had to have it. So when I saw she found it at Bed Bath & Beyond I immediately drove over to mine and hunted for it. Luckily they had everything in stock. I purchased all 6 of the new Color Tattoos. They are absolutely stunning. 3 of them are duochrome colors. I was squealing with delight when I saw these in person. You NEED these. I also purchased two bronzers and 3 nail polishes. I especially wanted the four seasons bronzer because it reminded me of the Guerlain four seasons bronzer. Both bronzers are pigmented and smooth. The polishes are great just as all color show polishes. There were 6 polishes I believe but the other ones were pretty common. I thought these pastels were beautiful and I just had to have them. The bronzing face illuminate will be great in the summer as a highlight when I get a little more color. I bought this because I heard everyone rave about the illuminator that was released with the fall 2012 collection. Overall I am very pleased with this collection and cannot wait to play with those color tattoos. Let me know if you buy anything from this collection and your thoughts! xoxo



















1 comment: