6.30.2013

Cosmetics Company Outlet Haul

I had some spare time this afternoon so I decided to head over to my local CCO (which is luckily only 2 miles away) to see what new things they had. I was happily surprised to see they had a bunch of great products.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: Stereo Rose $20.50

My jaw almost dropped when I saw this sitting on the shelf. I've wanted this for a long time but was never able to track it down so you can imagine my excitement when I saw it sitting there for 20 dollars. It is worth the hype I would say. A beautiful peachy pink color that looks great on the cheeks. I can see this being great on too of matte blushes to give it a healthy glow. It especially is going to look great on tan skin. I am absolutely over the moon to have finally gotten my hands on this gem. 



MAC To The Beach Body Oil: Seaside $18.00

I always look at these oils when they come out with the summer collections but never actually took the plunge and bought one. I think this will look great on legs and the chest for summer. It gives a subtle glow that catches the light beautifully. I can't wait to bust this baby out down the shore this Fourth of July weekend. The fireworks will have some competition! 



Clinique Chubby Stick Gift Set $27.50

This set is a great value for the price. Again, I've always wanted to buy one of these but just never have. Now I have 5 of them so I can test out the colors and get a good sense of the product. The colors range from pink to orange to red to a dark berry. I can't wait to use these! They will be in my beach bag all summer long. 



Bobbi Brown Rich Color Gloss: Pink Gold $17.00

This color is absolutely stunning. I am obsessed with rose gold so when I saw this I had to grab it. This color looks amazing with a tan. I can also see this being a summer staple for me. I like that it smells and tastes like peppermint, I'm not a fan of how some of glosses smell or taste but this one is great. 



Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment