6.08.2013

Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer

I finally found them! I searched high and low for these babies and finally found them on my way home from a bridal shower at a Walgreens that was about an hour away from my house. I nearly squealed when I saw the display was untouched. The sales associate told me she had just finished putting them out. My inner makeup hoarder wanted me to get them all but I settled on five. Luna- a true peachy creme, Apocaliptic- true bright fuchsia creme, Stellar-maraschino cherry red creme, Aurora-warm coral red creme, and Nova- blue based pink creme. These colors are extremely pigmented!! I bought the brighter colors thinking maybe the lighter ones wouldn't have as well of a color payoff. Boy was I wrong. Nova and Luna the light peach and pink are just as pigmented and have a great payoff. I am absolutely in love with these and I want to get more! You need these! Go grab them, they are the perfect summer lip product! Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment