12.28.2013

Swatch & Review: BECCA Limited Edition Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector

I was given a gift card to Sephora for Christmas and I knew exactly what I was going to spend it on. I've had my eye on this beauty for over a month now but just never pulled the trigger. The BECCA Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector ($38.00) is an absolutely stunning highlighter. According to Sephora:

"This creamy powder luminizer is like crushed gemstones in a compact for refined luminosity in any light. The formula features ultrafine luminescent pearls that adjust and become one with your skin so your perfect glow is never lost. Unlike the traditional pressed powder method, which simply mixes and compresses dry ingredients, this proprietary formula is a blend of wet and dry pigments ensuring a balanced application every time. "

I am in love with this product. It does almost feel like a cream product when applied to the skin. This product gives such a luminous glow that makes you look like an angel (even when you may not act like one). I need to check out more from this line. 









Have you tried this or anything from the BECCA line?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment