12.03.2013

Swatch & Review: Loreal Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Colour Riche Pop Balms: 176 Vineyard Peach, 174 Lilac Sweetness

I finally found this display in my local Wegmans store and I snatched these up. There are four new shades but I only picked up two. 171 Ballet Show was too bubblegummy pink for me and 172 Dragon Fruit is a brighter coral pink but it was sold out . I'd be interested in finding that somewhere though so the hunt continues.


Onto the two I did purchase, 174 Lilac Sweetness is a creamy mauve color that is absolutely stunning. When I first saw the name Lilac Sweetness i thought oh its gonna be purple but it is a very subtle mauvey tone that is a "my lips but better" shade for me. Love it!



176 Vineyard Peach is a bright creamy peach color that is stunning. I love to pat this onto my lips for a nice flush of color, because swiping it on full force can make it a little too loud for me. I love this color with a warm smokey eye.


These colors are beautiful. Has anyone tried 172 Dragonfruit? Let me know what you think. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment