2.21.2014

MAYBELLINE LE SPRING 2014

I finally found a full display of the new Maybelline Limited Edition Spring 2014 collection at my local Rite Aid the other day. While everything was tempting me, I only walked away with two products. I deserve a round of applause for that one. 

First up: Master Highlight Blush in Natural

Everyone and their mother have been talking about these blushes so I figured I'd pick one up. This color is a beautiful golden highlight on the cheeks. I knew I would get the most use out of this color so I grabbed it.







Finally: Colorsensational Lipstick in Ravishing Rose 975

This color was the only one that caught my eye. A beautiful yellow based pink perfect for springtime. I know I'll get alot of use out of this color so I am glad I picked it up.









Have you spotted this collection in your area yet? 

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment