2.21.2014

I DON'T POP MOLLY I ROCK TOM FORD.

I was perusing my local Cosmetics Company Outlet (CCO) the other day and what did I happen to see? TOM FORD! There were only a few products on display; two nail polishes, foundation, and this baby. The Tom Ford lipstick in Blush Nude. Now I have been lusting after one of these bad boys for almost a year but have never bought one because i wanted to see them in person and the nearest Tom Ford counter is about an hour away. I had three Limited Edition MAC blushes in my hand from previous collections and put them back for this baby. I am sure glad I did. Everything about this lipstick is perfect. The packaging is so luxe and gorgeous and the product inside lives up to the quality as well. Blush Nude is exactly that, a creamy pinky nude color right up my alley. If there were other colors I would have scooped them up as well because I am over the moon with this lipstick.  Oh, and did I mention that I paid $33.99 for this? Yupp.







Have any of you seen Tom Ford products at your local CCO? If so I would grab this gem while you can. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment