7.14.2014

NEW LIPGLOSS

Summer seems to be the time when I buy and reach for lipgloss. Something about being out in the heat or at the beach makes me want glossy lips instead of a think matte lipstick. I picked up some new glosses at the drugstore lately that I have really been impressed with and wanted to share. 

First up are the three glosses released in the NYC City Sambe Summer 2014 Collection. I saw these bright colors in my local Rite Aid and was immediately drawn to them. I think they were around $1.99 a piece so I grabbed all three.











Next up are two of the Ulta Butter Balms. I just happened to be perusing the Ulta brand cosmetics display looking for any new products because I usually skip that section, but I saw these and was intrigued. I love my NYX butter glosses and the Ulta brand was buy one get one free and I had a $3.50 off coupon so I paid $4.50 for both of these. I do like these glosses, but they are not as good as the NYX ones. These tend to exaggerate any dry patches or imperfections in the lips but over a lipstick they are beautiful.








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment