7.13.2014

COLOURPOP

These are the prettiest shadows I have ever seen in my life.  I am so in love with these colors. 

ColourPop cosmetics is a fairly new company that offers bright and vibrant eyeshadows that are creamy and majorly pigmented. The best part? They're $5 a pop. I know, right?

I purchased seven colors but I can totally see myself having them all. These shadows give a punch of color and are so fun for parties, the weekend, or if you're like me, everyday.



The shadows came packaged very carefully and there was even a hand written note thanking me for my purchase. Little touches like that make me feel special and want to place more orders. 



The Colourpop eye shadows are a cream to powder shadow that lasts all day long with minimal fading and fallout. They say to keep the lid closed tight to prevent the shadow from drying out. 

Onto the swatches:



































Are you dying over these colors yet? 

Go get you some of these!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment