3.07.2013

Estée Lauder Modern Mercury

Okay so I was wondering around my local Cosmetics Company Outlet today looking for the MAC Tres Chic collection blushes (no luck) when I just decided to briefly look at the Estée Lauder display. Well, to my surprise I saw this lovely gem just sitting there waiting for me to buy it. I grabbed it, ran the the cashier and bought this beauty. (In about 3 seconds flat) This product was released with the Fall 2011 Modern Mercury Collection. Estée Lauder describes this product as "A new “tribrid” system of liquid, powder and gel revolutionizes makeup application and wear with the new Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée. This first-of-a-kind, “multi-powder” formula creates a theatrical blur of shimmer on the skin when applied dry and a fierce flush of color when applied wet. The unique suspension of golden pigments and pearls float on top of the skin, resulting in a truly unique sensorial experience for skin. The futuristic powder is flexible and uses a luminosity boosting complex that makes the complexion appear perfectly smooth, sexy and glowing with a polished finish". Um yeah, I don't think I could have said it better myself :) All I know is this is a BEAUTIFUL product. It gives such a lively glow to your face. I don't know how I could have missed this when it first released but I sure as heck am happy to have it now. If you have a CCO close to you RUN, don't walk and pick up this little gem for yourself! x0x0



No comments:

Post a Comment