3.29.2013

Walgreens Haul!

So I decided to stop by Walgreens on my way to work today. I wasn't really looking for anything but I thought I'd just look. I came out with some new fun goodies. First up I found the new Essie polish in the cab-ana. It is a gorge turquoisey really creme color. Absolutely beautiful. Next I saw the limited edition L'oreal Versailles Romance collection. Now I have already bought the polish in macaroon me madly but I've heard a bunch of people talking about pistachio dream so when I saw it standby there lonely pouting at me, I had to take it home. Lastly I found the limited edition Wet n' Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Medley Sets. When I saw these on Nouveaucheap I wasn't too excited to grab them but hey, they're we're also pouting at me so in my cart they went. I haven't played with anything yet but I will be back to review these pretty products soon. Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment