3.30.2013

Spring Wishlist


These are the products I am currently lusting for.

1) NYX Butter Glosses
I have heard many people rave about these beauties so you know I have to pick some up. I am most excited about Maple Blondie & Vanilla Cream Pie but I have a feeling when I get to Ulta more may be hooping into my cart. :)

2) Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette
I was so upset when i missed out on this gem last year. I was intrigued but I didnt think I needed any more palettes at the time. Boy was I wrong. As i saw rave review after rave review I knew I had to get it but by the time I went to find it there were none to be found. You can imagine my excitement when I saw it was released again this year. I will not be missing out this time and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.


3) Hourglass Ambient Powders
I'm not quite sure if these powders will be mine but I just have to check them out in person to see if they are asa amazing as everyone makes them out to be. I'm thinking diffused light might be good to try but then again, I haven't swatched or played with them in store so I am not sure if or what shade I will purchase.


These are the products I'm currently lusting for. If you think I need to try something else or have any comments on these producte please let me know. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment