5.10.2013

Recent Purchases

Here are a few things I've purchased over the last week. 


Revlon Precision Lash Glue        $5.00 at CVS

This is my hands down favorite lash glue. It dries so fast and makes putting falsies on a breeze. I've really been getting back into false lashes so I had to grab this and it really is great. 





Tarte Aqualillies Palette       $38.00 at Ulta

I originally wasn't going to purchase this palette but after seeing a couple of rave reviews I just had to see what it was all about. I've only swatched the colors so far but they are very creamy and pigmented. I love that most of the summer palettes this year have a turquoise-blue (yep, i made up a color) shade. I think it adds a lot to the palette because I especially love to place that color under my lower lash line to pop the look. I have used the blush and it is gorgeous. A creamy peach shade that just screams spring/summer. The bronzer is the famous Park Ave Princess bronzer which we all know and love. It's a great matte bronzer. The champagne highlighter also is beautiful. I see myself using this palette all summer long. I'm very glad that i decided to look twice at this palette because it is definitely worth picking up. I am going to love this on vacation. 








PJandPoppy Tassel Necklace in black       $18.00 via Etsy

I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to the HRH Collection tassel necklace for a while, so when i saw this i figured I'd give it a shot. I'm so glad I did, it is the same vibe as the HRH one but at a fraction of the price. You can tell it is very well made. I love it. It is so classic that it can be paired with a variety of different outfits to add some flair. This baby is going to get a lot of use all summer. 






Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment