5.31.2013

Today's Purchases

Here are a few things I picked up today while out and about. 

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee $22 at Sephora. 

These are great! I've heard good things about these blushes so I wanted to try them out especially now in the summer time. These are very sheer but they build up to a nice flush on the cheeks all while still allowing your skin to shine through. These are very natural but I think they are perfect for the summer when you don't want anything to heavy on your face. They melt into your skin and feel great on. I bought the shades Coral Oasis and Poppy Paradise. I am really happy with these blushes. 




Essie Summer Nail Colors in The More the Merrier & Sunday Funday. $8 at BB&B

These are two fun colors for the summer. They are both from the Summer 2013 Naughty Nautical Collection. The More the Merrier is a creamy lime green and Sunday Funday is a mid tone pinky coral with silver shimmer. I love both of these colors and will be wearing them all summer. 



Anything else I should try for the summer? Please let me know. Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment