5.21.2013

Today's Purchases

I went to Target today to get the Sonia Kashuk Moroccan Dunes Eyeshadow Quad that everyone has been raving about. I got it, but you know I can't leave the beauty section with just one thing. So here is what I got. 

Sonia Kashuk Moroccan Dunes Eyeshadow Quad. $16.00

This is absolutely gorgeous. I cannot wait to wear this. The four colors are creamy and very pigmented. The shadows are raised with a snakeskin pattern on them. I've heard that this is very similar to the Chanel Topkapi Quad that was released a year or so ago. I don't have that but this palette makes me wish I did. This is limited edition for the summer so go grab this before it's gone. 



Sonia Kashuk Fair and square eyeshadow quad. $13.99 

I also have heard good things about the permanent eyeshadows from Sonia Kashuk so I knew I wanted to try one of those as well. I had three in my hand but ultimately decided on this one. These quads remind me of the Tom Ford quads in the sense that they have three eyeshadows and then a glittery "top coat" shadow. I love this quad and you can bet I am going to be picking up more in the near future. The light peachy shade has such a beautiful sparkle to it that I couldn't capture in photos. There are also a shimmery bronze and dark brown and then the champagne colored glitter shadow. These colors go so well together and they don't look like any of my MAC shadows. If you have any recommendations of other quads let me know because I am definantely picking up more. 


Pacifica Natural Color Quench Lip Tint in Coconut Nectar. $6.99

Oh My Gosh this smells sooo good!!!  It smells like a  coconut summery drink on the beach. This will be in my beach bag all summer long. It gives just a touch of bronzey color to the lips while being very moisturizing. I want to smell the other flavors of this but for now I am obsessed with the coconut nectar one. 


Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Polish in Man-Go Team!   $5.00

This color is so unique and stood out to me in the display. I believe this color is new for summer. I already know the Insta-Dry formula is fantastic so I am happy to add this bright beautiful color to my collection! 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment