10.02.2013

Loreal La Laque Lip Colors

Sweet Baby Jesus these things are potent! I finally saw the display at my local Harmons and nearly jumped for joy. I went to apply one as soon as I got into the car and was shocked how glossy and pigmented these colors are. Wow! These are no joke. They feel really creamy on the lips and they last all day long even throughout eating and drinking. The two colors I purchased are 413 Lacque-onic and 414 I Lacque You A Lot. 413 Lacque-onic is a creamy blue based Classic Hollywood red and 414 I Lacque You A Lot is a orange based creamy red. The other colors looked great as well but these were the two I thought I'd get the most wear out of as I love me some red lips in the fall/winter. These are fabulous and I'm glad I was able to pick them up. If you see these grab them while you can. Availability: $6.99 at Harmons/Drugstores




Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment