10.02.2013

Maybelline Color Elixir Liquid Lip Balms

These lip colors are the newest offering from Maybelline and I have to say they've hit it out of the park again. These are fabulous. I had to refrain myself from buying the whole collection so I ended up with five. These glosses are creamy, non sticky, and pigmented. There are 20 colors in the collection ranging from dark vampy purples to lavenders to pinks, corals, and nudes. The applicator is tear drop shaped, similar to the ysl glossy stain and loreal caresse applicator. These do not remind of those though because they do not dry down or stain at all. They feel creamy throughout the wear and fade very evenly without staining. I am very happy with these and I will try to stop myself from going back and buying more. Availability: $6.49 at Harmons/Drugstores








Xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment