10.02.2013

Swatch & Review: MAC Stormy Pink Prolongwear Paint Pot

I've had my eye on this color since the Prolongwear Collection launched. Stormy Pink is a matte murky purpely-pink color that is absolutely stunning on the eyes. I love using this color as a base under many different shadows because the Prolongwear formula makes the eye look last all day. I love to apply this by buffing a thin layer onto my bare lids to create a smokey base and then blend any eye shadow on top. The smokeyness of this color adds depth to any color I place on top and just makes it looks a little bit more pulled together. Overall, I think this is a great base and I would be interested in looking into other colors from this range. Let me know what you think. 
Availability: $20.00 at Mac/Nordstrom



Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment