11.20.2014

YES…MORE LIPPIES

I was so impressed with the BareMinerals lip gloss set I purchased the other day that I thought I would grab the Buxom set as well. I was able to use my 20% VIB code at Sephora so I had to get it right?

These glosses are amazing. I love the creamy ones and I'm excited to try some of the shimmery ones because I am not as familiar with those. These colors are great; everything from nudes to bright fuchsia. Everything that you would need is included in this set.

According to the Sephora website:

"Smear on these tingling, lip-plumping glosses. With three sheer, shimmering lip polishes and a trio of sleek, lip creams in delicious shades, this set offers an array of lip shades to leave lips looking voluptuous. "






Chloe

 Creamsicle

Sophia

White Russian

Trixie

Berry Blast

Retail $32.00 at Sephora

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment