11.03.2014

ULTA FINDS

I needed some retail therapy last week so of course I went to my local Ulta. Here is what I picked up.


Lorac Baked Satin Matte Blush: Velvet Rope

I have heard good things about this blush before and I was just browsing when I saw this color. It is the best fall blush color in my opinion. The perfect shade of rosy bronze to go with all the warm tined eyes and dark lips I've been sporting lately. It gives color without being over the top and leaves a beautiful sheen on the cheeks that makes you look like you've been outside frolicking in the leaves.





Retail: $24 at Ulta


Urban Decay Naked Illuminating Shimmering Powder: Aura

This is without a doubt the prettiest highlighter that I own. This highlighter is the most perfect pinky sheen with golden sparkles in it that give you a glow without making you look like a glitter bomb. When this catches the light it looks like fairies are dancing on your face. I wasn't interested in the original champagne version of this but this Aura color is absolutely amazing. it was hard to capture just how fabulous this is on camera but just trust me, you need it. 








Retail: $29 at Ulta


Anything catching your eye lately? 

x0x0






No comments:

Post a Comment