11.23.2014

CHEEKY SWEET SPOT

Okay guys, so I went a little crazy at the Sephora VIB sale. I also picked up the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box o' Blushes. I love the Benefit boxed blushes but currently I only own Rockateur so i thought this was the perfect little set to build back my collection. 

This set includes: Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Coralista and Rockateur blushes, as well as the Watts Up! highlighter. The quality of these powders are the same as if you purchased them individually which is really nice because I hate when you purchase a holiday set and the quality is not on point. 








I think this set is one of the best bangs for your buck this holiday season. Unfortunately I cannot find this product online but if you go to your local Sephora or Ulta I'm sure you can find it. I think this set is in the $30 range which is fabulous for the amount of product that you get. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment