1.12.2015

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

I swung by my local Sephora the other day just to look ;) and to my surprise I left with a few things.



Makeup Forever Artist Shadow Trio $44.00

L to R: I804: Golden Pink  ME910: Electric Magents  ME912: Orchid




I'm not necessarily super impressed with the formula of these shadows but it was the colors that sucked me in. These three shadows are unlike anything I have in my collection. I had to have them.



Nars Audacious Liipstick: Raquel  $32.00






I've been wanting to try one of these lipsticks for a while so I picked a neutral everyday color so that I could get a lot of use out of it. I've only worn it once but so far I'm impressed with the formulation. 



Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer: Lilac $24.00




I've eyed these up for months now but I could never decide on a shade but today I saw this beautiful pinky purple color and fell in love. The formulation of this gloss is really great. It feels comfortable on the lips and the pigmentation is amazing. I can totally see me picking up some more colors in the spring/summer because they have some beautiful bright colors. 

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment