1.09.2015

DRUGSTORE GOODIES

I've been searching for the new Milani Matte lipsticks and blushes for a while and finally found them at my local Walgreens the other day. Milani is one of my favorite brands so I was excited to see some new  products from them, especially if they're matte.

First up are the Matte Lipsticks. There were 8 to choose from but I just grabbed three for now. These lipsticks are creamy and feel amazing on the lips compared to other matte formulas that I've tried in the past.







I also grabbed two of the new Matte Blushes as well. There were three in the display but i only purchased two. These have such great pigmentation to them and they blend like a dream. They are a tad on the powdery side but nothing that can't be fixed. I think these are one of the better formulas of blush at the drugstore and I hope they come out with more colors in the future.








Have you picked up any of these products?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment