8.03.2013

A Couple New MAC Goodies

I'm not normally one to stop by the MAC counter often but I just happened to look one day and fell in love with two products. 

MAC Pressed Pigment in Damson

I think this is part of a new collection, I'm not sure which one though. When I swatched this I immediately knew I was buying it. It is a gorgeous purpely brown with gold shimmer. I bought the last one so I'm not sure how available it is but if you see this please pick it up. 

 
MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Glamour Era

This gem also caught my eye but I think this is permanent so it should be easier to get your hands on. This is a gorgeous rosy brown color. I will be wearing this baby out in fall. The Mineralize Rich line is a great formula of lipstick, very creamy and easy to wear. 


If you get your hands on these please let me know how you like to pair them and use them! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment