8.12.2013

Maybelline Fall Fashion Week 2013 Limited Edition Eyeshadows

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Maybelline Fall Fashion Week Collection! I look forward to this every August. When I saw that Nouveau Cheap had posted this years collection on her blog I ran right away to my local bed bath and beyond and scooped up the eyeshadow quads. These quads are always my favorite part of the collection and this year is no exception. The colors are beautiful! I can't wait to play with these! Xoxo








2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous I picked up the neutral eyeshadow pallets and one nail polish mod moss I believe :) there beautiful how do you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them!! How do you feel about the nail polish? I have the red one and I am not quite sure what I think yet.

      Delete