8.11.2013

Marc Jacobs The Starlet Style Eye-Con

I headed straight to Sephora on August 9th to get my hands on the new Marc Jacobs Beauty line. I was very impressed with everything overall. I wanted to purchase a bunch of things but I chose this eye shadow palette first. I also bought a nail polish in fluorescent beige, which is absolutely stunning. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take an accurate picture of the polish so I am not able to post it but trust me, it's gorgeous.    Back to this palette, I am in love. The palette comes in a black pouch just like most high end brands. I like this pouch in particular because it snaps close and is very thick and durable. A sponge tip applicator is included, which I will keep strictly because it says Marc Jacobs on it  :). The palette itself is shiny and black and very chic. The colors are so creamy and they blend like a dream. This is just a homerun all around. I also have my eye on the rest of the palettes but I figured this palette would be the best to transition from summer into fall so that is why I picked this one up first. The golds and copper colors will be great for fall looks. i am in love with the whole line of products. I will be picking up more soon! Xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment