8.03.2013

Massive Haul!!

Okay, so I needed some major retail therapy this past weekend. Where did I go, might you ask? Sephora and Nordstrom and Ulta OH MY! Here's what I bought: 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette $29 at Ulta.

This palette is absolutely gorgeous for fall. The shadows are creamy and pigmented. I am very impressed with the quality of this palette and for $29 I just couldn't pass it up! Cannot wait to do some fall looks with this. 




Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon Set $35 at Ulta. 

I have been curios about these since seeing rave reviews on these when they were included in one of the monthly beauty boxes (ipsy maybe?). They were around $20 for one so when I saw this set for $25 I had to jump on it. These colors are pigmented and last a good four hours on the lips before starting to fade which is pretty good. I am very happy with these. 

Buxom Full Bodied Lipgloss in Oh La La $19 at Sephora. 

I love this gloss! I am very impressed with Buxom lip products in general so I wanted to try this out and to no surprise it's great. A very glossy semi opaque light  baby pink. Very reminiscent of Nars Turkish Delight but without that horrible plastic smell. Love it! 

Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Lavender Cosmo $19 at Sephora.

This color caught my eye as I was perusing the display. Lavender Cosmo is a light pinky purple color. It makes you look tan and makes your teeth look white. What more can you ask for? The only difference I can tell between this gloss and the Full Bodied gloss is that this has the minty tingling feeling so if that bothers you than you might prefer the Full bodied glosses. I don't mind it though so I love this gloss!


Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks $22 at Sephora. 

I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE LIPSTICKS!! Oh Em Gee, they are fantastic! Creamy and pigmented, they feel like a dream on your lips. I bought four but have a feeling I will be adding a couple more to my stash in the near future :) 





YSL Rebel Nudes Glossy Stains $34 at Nordstrom. 

I wanted to check out the new glossy stains because I heard they are great. I've had a couple of the colors when they first came out but these ones have shimmer in them so I wanted to check these out and when I saw them I knew they were coming home with me. 



That was my damage for the day. There are a lot of fall products that I want to check out especially the launch of the Marc Jacobs Beauty line so you may be seeing more hauls from me soon. :) xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment