9.28.2013

Matte Color Tattoos!

Okay so when I saw my girl Crystallis007 do her vlog on new things at the drugstore I got up and ran to my Bed Bath & Beyond. The new Maybelline Limited Edition Gilded in Gold Collection has three Brand New Matte Color Tattoos!! I scooped them up as soon as I saw them. The colors are 250 Nude Pink, 255 Just Beige, and 260 Matte Brown. I can tell Maybelline listened to all of us who have been wanting matte neutral color tattoos for everyday use because these are perfect. Nude Pink is, well pretty much on point, a nudey pink. Just Beige is a supposed dupe to Mac's Soft Ochre paint pot, a great yellow based color tattoo to even out the eyelids. Matte  Brown is a mistimed warm matte brown color that will be the prefect base to any smokey or deeper neutral eye. I love these and am so happy to have gotten my hands on them. If you are a Color Tattoo fan these will be a great addition to your collection. 






My Bed Bath & Beyond also had the new Revlon Matte and Lacquer Lip balms but I passed on those for now even though they were gorgeous. 



I am interested in hunting down the new Maybelline Elixir glosses though so I will try to find those soon. Anything else new at the drugstore? I'd love to see what everyone finds! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment