1.26.2014

A DAMN GOOD NORDSTROM RACK FIND

I don't normally go to Nordstrom Rack on a regular basis but i always hear people getting good deals. So when I was close to one the other day I decided to pop in and I'm glad i did. There was a fairly large beauty section with brands like NYX, Stila, Essie, OPI, Ardell, and Urban Decay. I've had my eye on the Urban Decay Brow Box for years but always thought that $29.00 was a little more than I wanted to spend. So i was just browsing and I happened to rummage through a basket with some products and behold, I found the Urban Decay Brow Box in Honey Pot. So i looked at the price and it was $13.97. I gasped and scooped it up right away.





The packaging is so cute. I feel like I'm opening a treasure box each time i use it. The brow powders are the perfect colors for my brows. The combination of the powder and the wax makes for a brow that lasts all day. I am so excited about this find and I know i will be using this bad boy everyday. 






Get to your local Nordstrom Rack, they may just have this deal for you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment