1.03.2014

Walgreens Haul (New 2014 Products)

I hit the jackpot when I went to Walgreens today. I found a whole untouched display of the new Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage 2014 Collection. I picked up four of the new Vicious Varnish Lip Stains. These are amazing! The pigmentation is incredible for being $3.99. I am so impressed with these four and I definantely want to go back and pick up some more.



I also found the new Take on The Day Mattifying Powder, also from the Fergie collection. I heard this was supposed to be a dupe for the Nars Reflecting Powder so I had to pick it up. I have not tried the Nars Powder but i am looking forward to playing around with this Fergie one. I hope it works well. 



I also found a new display from Covergirl with jumbo gloss balms, nail polishes, and lipsticks. I'm not sure if this display is limited edition or not but I had to pick up two of the lipsticks. These are beautiful nudes. 256 Creme is a light peachy nude and 258 Honeyed is a pinky nude. These colors are not terribly unique but I love me some nude lipsticks so I knew they had to be mine. I have only swatched these so far but they look creamy and pigmented so I cant wait to see how they wear. 



Have you seen or tried any of these new products? 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment