1.25.2014

Swatch & Review: Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick: Life is Fuchsia

I've seen Mally Beauty products on QVC now for years and they've always intrigued me but I just never pulled the trigger. I've always wanted to see the products in person before ordering so you can imagine my excitement when I saw a full display of Mally Beauty products at my local Ulta.
The first product I decided to try was the High Shine Liquid Lipstick. I chose the color Life is Fuchsia, a beautiful pink with shimmer.







This color is a little more sheer than I'd imagined for a liquid lipstick but I think it will be the perfect topper for all of the bright pink colors for spring/summer. Overall I am very happy with this lip color and I'd like to try another more fuller coverage color.


Retail: $20.00 at Ulta & www.ulta.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment