1.12.2014

Swatch & Review: Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glow Nude Blush: Rose

Physicians Formula always comes out with the cutest products this time of year. I just couldn't resist the rose gold bow packaging of this blush. It was literally calling out to me in Rite Aid and hey, who am i not to answer? There are two blushes and two face powders in the collection but the colors in this blush caught my eye. They faintly resemble the Givenchy Le Prisme powders that are oh so expensive. 




Back to the packaging, the compact is a nude textured square compact with a compartment on the bottom that houses the cutest little rose gold brush. I will actually keep this brush because it is just so cute.



I haven't tried too many of the Physicians Formula face power products so I wasn't sure what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised. The Nude Wear logo is a shimmer overspray that disappears after the first use. The color underneath is beautiful though. When swirled together a pretty peachy pink color is obtained. 



Here is a swatch of just the shimmer overspray.



And this is the powder after the overspray is removed.



Each color swatched separately 


And swirled together



Overall I am very happy with this product and I will definantely keep my eye out for more of the Physicians Formula Powders from now on. 


Retail: $12.99 at Drugstores


xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment