6.26.2014

NEW LOREAL GOODNESS

There have been so many new releases from the drugstore lately that I have been struggling to keep up! I found two new displays from Loreal at my local Walgreens the other evening so I picked up a few products and I am in love with them.

First up is the Glossy Balms. These are Loreals version of the ever so popular chubby lip pencil. I love these pencils. They are super creamy and moisturizing on the lips while delivering a beautiful pop of color. I had for restrain myself and only pick up three but I am so impressed with these that I definitely see myself purchasing more in the future.  These pencils last about 3 hours on the lips before a touch up is needed but they feel so good that I don't mind applying more. the gloss lasts throughout the whole wear and there is no stain left behind, at least with the colors I've tried. There were so many beautiful shades for this fall but I picked up three of the more summery shades to try first. 
Retail: $5.99 at Target and drugstores. They will probably be a little more pricey at drugstores.





210 Ginger Candy
A beautiful peachy nude.







240 Pink Me Up
A beautiful pinky magenta color.







220 Innocent Coral
A punchy orangey coral color. 
This will be my summer staple.







I also found the new Visible Lift Blur Blushes. These are fabulous! They have that silicone primer feeing on the skin but they deposit the perfect flush of color that lasts all day long. This product makes your skin feel so soft and it kind of blurs out your imperfections and gives the skin an airbrushed appearance, as the name suggests.
Retail: $11.99 at Target and drugstores

501 Soft Peach






503 Soft Berry
This gives that perfect rosy flash to the cheeks like you been running around outside. Love it!






I am very impressed with the new offerings from Loreal lately. 

Have you tried any of their products? Let me know what you think!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment