6.27.2014

HIGH END QUALITY AT THE DRUGSTORE?

I love the brand Milani, but one of the things that has never done it for me was their eyeshadows. I just have never found a formula that has worked well on me and with there being so many other great shadows at the drugstore I always gravitated towards other brands. But I saw on NouveauCheap (who I adore) that Milani had released new Gel Powder Eyeshadows. This sparked my interest so I ran to my local Walgreens and I spotted the whole untouched display. I ended up purchasing five shades in total and I am OBSESSED. These shadows feel like nothing at the drugstore currently. The formula kind of reminds me of the MAC In Extra Dimension formula, how it feels creamy but the product itself is a powder. The pigmentation of these products is insane. One swipe and you get intense color. Let's get to the pictures!








Are you as excited as I am about these shadows? 

Let's be honest, I will probably have them all soon. 

Retail: $4.29 at Walgreens/CVS

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment