6.28.2014

GOT IT

I was going about my usual business one day last week when I got a very exciting email. Sephora send me a message informing me that the Anastasia Contour kit was back in stock. I ran (not kidding) to my purse and grabbed my card and purchased within about 3 minutes. I have been waiting for this product to be restocked for MONTHS now. I have been playing around with it a little bit since and I like it, I can't say yet if I love it or it's life changing yet. 







The colors are beautiful and they apply nicely. I think I just have to master the art of contouring and highlighting a little better and I have been practicing and getting better. If you are a contouring fiend or makeup hoarder like me I would say that this kit is worth it. I'm just not sure if I will have a use for all of the colors but I will come back with a more in depth review shortly and give you my final verdict. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment