6.08.2014

NOT YOUR NORMAL LIP BALM

You know I love me a good lip product. So when I saw Mallory1712 raving about the Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in Natural I was curious. I did my research and watched a few review videos and everyone loved these lip balms. So of course I wanted to try them out for myself. I ordered Natural first and then decided to also pick up Acid Pink. I wanted to pick up more but limited myself to two, for right now anyway.


These lip balms are nothing like any other balm i have tried. These products are loaded with intense color while still moisturizing the lips and lasting a fairly decent amount of time. The packaging is also super fun and convenient. Let's take a look at these beauties!

First up is Natural. A beautiful pinky browny nude color. I know, be jealous of my descriptive skills. 







I love that there is a brush in the handle of the lid. This makes reapplying on the go super easy.






The other color I decided to pick up is called Acid Pink. This color is hard to capture on film because it is super neon, think highlighter color. I absolutely love this color, it brightens up your face and looks amazing with a tan. This is going to be my go-to color this summer.









I am very impressed with these lip colors. The mix of intense colors with the comfortability of a lip balm is just fabulous and I see a few more colors being added to my collection in the near future. 

Have you tried any of these lip colors? I'd love to know your favorite colors.

Retail: $19.00 each at www.cailyncosmetics.com 

xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment