9.06.2013

Current Wishlist

Okay Ladies so fall is here and there are so many new things coming out that look interesting to me. Here is what has been catching my eye lately.


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick: Venom
$22.00 at Sephora/Ulta


This color just screams fall to me! Venom is described as a "bright plum". This color is absolutely beautiful and will help me ease into darker lip colors as I am not too comfortable with them yet. I have four other of these lipsticks (streak, native, naked, lovelight) and I love them so I know this will be great as well. The formulation of these lipsticks is very creamy and pigmented and they last for a good amount of time until reapplication is needed.




Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con Palette: The Lolita
$59.00 at Sephora

These palettes are fabulous! I already own "The Starlet" and I am head over heels for it! The shadows are creamy and pigmented and I cant wait to try the neutral shades. I have a feeling this will be my go to palette for the fall/winter. 




Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow: Metallic Merlot
$32.00 at Sephora




These shadows look very interesting to me. I believe you can use the shadow either dry for a sheer wash of color or with the liquid eye primer to make a creamy shadow with intense pigmentation. I think I am going to go for this burgundy shade because I think it will play well with the Marc Jacobs palette. I'm curious to see what this is all about.



Tom Ford Beauty Eye Color Quad: Cognac Sable
$78.00 at Neiman Marcus




Okay so I know $79.00 is alot to drop on an eyeshadow quad but I have been wanting this since last fall and every review I have ever seen on this has been very positive. People just rave about these shadows so I have to see what all the buzz is about. This quad looks absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I dont think I will regret it!



Okay so these are just a few things that have been catching my interest lately. I cannot wait to see the palettes and gift sets that are going to come out for holiday! This is my favorite time of the year for makeup so expect alot of hauls from me :) If there is anything else that I should check out please let me know, I always love to hear what everybody is loving!!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment