9.17.2013

Swatch & Review: Tarte Off The cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet

Okay, first up for my reviews of The Tarte Holiday 2013 is this blush palette. I saw this first on the MusingsofAMuse blog (which is fabulous) and I knew I had to have it. After all the craziness with last years blush set I knew it would sell out fast so i grabbed it as soon as I saw it on Sephora.com.   Included in this palette are: park ave princess bronzer, dollface, dazzled, darling, and crave. These colors are on par with the usual Amazonian Clay blushes, they are very pigmented and blendable. Although I normally wouldn't think twice about jewelry included with a makeup palette, I do think the bow cuff bracelet is very cute. I could actually see myself wearing it so that makes this set a win-win. This palette is a steal at $42.00, you need it.










xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment