9.10.2013

Review & Swatch: Sigma Creme De Couture Palette

The Sigma Creme De Couture Palette is absolutely beautiful. Although the colors in this palette would lead you to think this would be released in the spring or summer, I am still going to be using this beauty throughout the fall season. The colors are absolutely stunning. This collection was inspired by macaroons and I think they nailed it. The palette retails for $32.00 and there are also three blushes which retail for $12.00 a piece, or you can buy the whole collection for $55.00. I skipped on the blushes but they do look beautiful. Lets get to the main event! This palette has 16 pigmented and buttery shadows with names that make you hungry for dessert.









Now onto the swatches....










The swatches are all without a primer. Oh My God I am in love. I can't wait to play with this and come up with some looks. Expect to see this palette quite often in my FOTD's :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment