9.13.2013

Michael Kors Lip Lacquer in Diva

I wanted to see the Michael Kors Beauty line in person before I purchased anything, so when I was in Macy's yesterday I finally got a chance to test it out and I purchased one item. I got the Lip Lacquer in Diva which is a glossy shimmery nude. it is very moisturizing and lightweight on the lips. This was really the only thing from the line that caught my eye. The other colors were a hot pink and a deep wine color and I already have a few of those colors. Overall I really do like the lipstick. It is not the longest lasting lipstick, which is fine with me because I do enjoy reapplying lipstick throughout the day. I was kind of disappointed with the line overall. I feel like Marc Jacobs killed it with his line and set the bar high so the Michael Kors line just seemed kind of sub par to me, which makes me sad because I love me some MK. I think I'll stick with his handbags and accessories.











xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment