5.23.2014

ESCAPE TO RIO

It is finally starting to be warm out here in Philadelphia so that has had me gravitating towards brighter colors. When I saw the beautiful Flowerbomb31 raving about the new Sephora Escape to Rio Collection for Summer 2014 I knew I had to check it out. That girl gets me every time, she has such great recommendations and has never steered me wrong.

Off to Sephora I went the next day to hunt down the collection and when I found it I was not disappointed. The Escape to Rio collection consists of a bronzer and four lipsticks. I was not interested in the bronzer but knew I would want the lipsticks. Out of the four I ended up purchasing three colors. There was also a violet lipstick but since I just bought the Dose of Colors lipstick I passed on that one. 


Moving onto the three lipsticks I did buy. These colors are so bright and fun and perfect for summer. I cannot wait to play around with these. According to the Sephora website:


"These comfortable, long-lasting lipsticks feature intense neon pigments for radiantly beautiful lips. Enriched with black currant seed oil and olive oil for ultimate glide and moisturization, these formulas do not settle into fine lines or feather around edges of lips. Inspired by Brazilian carnivale, these exciting limited-edition shades are especially attractive on darker skin tones. "
 





Cougar
Neon Pink





Flamingo
Neon Coral




Samba
Neon Coral Orange


These lipsticks are perfect. Very creamy and pigmented; they last about 3-4 hours before a touch up is needed. I use a clear anti feathering lipliner to prevent any color bleeding outside the lip line and that works perfectly. I am very excited about these colors and am looking forward to checking out other colors in this line.

Retail: $12.50 at Sephora

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment