5.24.2014

ULTA GOT ME AGAIN

Some retail therapy was needed in my life so where did I go to? That's right, Ulta. I really didn't have anything in particular that I wanted to check out but I figured that there might be some new summer releases so I went.

First I grabbed a staple for me. I love this Tree Hut body scrub for when I am self tanning and the coconut lime scent is perfect for summer so in my cart it went. 
 Retail: $7.49 Here




I've heard a lot of good things about the Pacifica brand so when I saw a coconut scent I smelled it and fell in love. There were also body lotions, shower gels, and fragrances in this scent but I wanted to start with a hand cream first .
Retail: $9.00 Here



To go along with the body scrub I also grabbed my all time favorite self tanner that I had recently ran out of. This tanner gives an amazing glow without streaking and it wears off evenly. Love it!
Retail: $39.00 Here






I had recently tried a sample of the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and fell in love so I grabbed a full size to be my summer foundation. This is very light and breathable on the skin while still giving medium coverage so this will be perfect for me.
Retail: $39.00 Here






Last but none least as I was browsing around all the displays I came across the new Alter Ego lipstick line from Lorac. I was testing a few nudey colors on my hand when this color caught my eye. This bright pinky color is perfect for summer. It brightens up my face and gives me a beautiful glow. The formula can be a little drying if you apply full coverage so I just dab the color on to the lips and it still gives a pop while maintaining moisture. 
Retail: $16.00 Here







So these were my picks for summer 2014. Some essentials that will be perfect for the hot months. 

Have you tried any of these products? Please let me know your opinions.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment