5.02.2014

NEW MAC GOODIES

I wandered into MAC the other day on a whim and walked out with a few new lippies, what else is new? I first had my eye on the new lipsticks that were rereleased. I first grabbed Relentlessly Red. Now, I am not usually one for red lip colors on me but I've seen a few girls sporting this color and I think it has enough pink in it to be wearable. I love the formulation of MAC's Matte lip colors so I grabbed this beaut. 




Next up is Pink Pigeon. Now I've seen this raved about for years but this color was limited edition, so when I heard that Pink Pigeon was made permanent I was all on it. Pink Pigeon is a bright, almost neon, hot pink also with that matte formula that I love. This color looks amazing on the lips and also makes your teeth look white. I love this lipstick as well. 



Now that was all that I had my eye on put when I walked past the new Playland collection of course I checked it out and ended up picking up a couple lip glasses. 

Carousel is a bright clean blue based pink that gives your face a brightness and glow to your face. 





Last but not least is Lots of Laughs. This peachy coral is amazing and will look great with a tan. 





I am very excited about these lip colors and I will be wearing these all spring and summer long. 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment