5.01.2014

ULTA HAUL

I walked into Ulta the other day just thinking that I was going to swatch the new Lorac summer palette and I walked out with the palette…and a few other things.

Spring was in the air. There were so many new products that were bright and right on for the season. Let's get into it. 


 Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow: 03 frosted apple
This pinky rose-gold color is perfect. There is gold shimmer throughout and when applied to the eye it gives such a beautiful sparkle that makes your eyes pop. For $2.99 I couldn't resist. 







Zoya Nail Polish: Monet
I was already stocked up and waiting in line to checkout when I saw a display of Zoya polishes. This color immediately caught my eye. The way this color shines in the sunlight is absolutely stunning. I have tried this polish on top of pink, nude, and mint colors and it looks great on each. 








Nails Inc Polish: Regents Place
I've been on the lookout for a periwinkle color so when I saw it I knew this would be mine. The formulation of this polish is very think but covers well and lasted about four days on me before starting to chip.








Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick: Melted Coral
I have been so interested in these lip colors since they have been released but never saw one in person. When I saw this color and swatched it on my hand I knew it was love and I scooped one up. This formula lasts all day on the lips with a subtle sheen. These colors are not drying at all. 








And finally, the reason I made the trip to Ulta that day. 
Lorac AfterGLO palette for summer 2014
These shadows are right on point for spring/summer and the formulation is not bad either. Now these are not the best shadows I've ever used, and they are a far cry from the pro palette quality, but overall I think they are worth a shot. I've created a few different looks so far with this and I am very happy.
I definitely think $24.00 is a great price for this palette.






Have you tried any of these products?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment