3.09.2014

CCO DOES IT AGAIN

After my last find at the CCO i took another trip in there last week and I found some more gems. 


MAC Beauty Powder: Shell Pearl

I've never tried any of the Beauty Powders from MAC but I always hear people raving about them so when I saw this beautiful peachy pink color I scooped it up. 

This color is along the lines of Nars Orgasm; a peachy pink with gold sheen. I love the snake print embossed on the powder as well. This product is from the Spring 2013 Year of the Snake collection. 

I paid $17.50 for this product and I think its worth it. This works well as both a blush and highlight and it imparts a lovely golden sheen. 










Mac Unconventional Blush

This color caught my eye as soon as I saw it. I've never tried a purple or lavender blush before so i googled and found Temptalia's review and she gave this product an A so that was about all the convincing I needed. 

This color gives an almost ethereal glow on the cheeks. I can see this looking amazing on tan skin but at the same time it looks fab on my currently ghostly pale skin. 

I paid $14.50 for this blush. How could i pass it up?









I'm in love with both of these colors. Another win for the CCO. 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment