3.22.2014

LET'S GET CHOCOLATE WASTED

So I've been seeing everyone and their mother talking about the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette that released as part of their Spring 2014 collection. This palette never really appealed to me but after seeing rave review after rave review I decided to look at it when I was at my Ulta last week and boy am I glad I did. This palette is stunning; I can see why everyone loves it.  There are colors in this to create everything from a light eye to dark and smokey to colorful. I am in love, I can't believe I waited this long to pick this up but I'm glad I got my hands on it before it's gone. 

Oh, and did I mention that it actually smells like chocolate!









All of these swatches are on bare skin with no base. 







These colors are very pigmented and blend like a dream. Grab this palette while you can. 

Retail: $49.00 at Ulta and Sephora

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment