3.28.2014

NYC SPRING 2014 LE CITY BLOOM COLLECTION

I've been on a search for this collection ever since I saw NouveauCheap's post on her blog. NYC has been impressing me lately. Their recent lipstick collection was fabulous so as soon as I saw this I knew I had to have it. I finally saw a full untouched display at Rite Aid and I scooped it up. There are $1.00 tear off coupons on the display that you can use on each item so I picked up a bunch of products.

First up are three limited edition IndividualEyes shadow palettes. These colors are so spring appropriate and I heard that the formulation of the shadows has been improved so I picked up all three. 


Blue Skies








Love Is The Air







All Eyes On Us






Next up is a limited edition color wheel mosaic face wheel in Spring Petals. This color is absolutely GORGEOUS. A shimmery coraly pink color. I might need a back up of this color. 







Last but not least are three limited edition Applicious Glossy Balms. These colors are sheer but give a nice wash of color on the lips, and they smell like candy. I love to reapply these colors just for the smell.












Overall I love this collection, the colors are dead on for spring. There were also five nail colors and a mascara in the display and I am thinking about picking up the nail colors. There were a yellow, coral, mint, pink, and shimmer top coat. I do not have much experience with NYC nail polishes but the colors are so cute that I will probably try them out. Have you seen this collection in your area? If so pick these products up. 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment